Director of Clinical Services
7 days left
- Job Type
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in our 58 hospitals in the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Hendon Hospital in London has a vacancy for a Director of Clinical Services to join their team of staff within the Senior Management Team.
This post is for 37.5 hours per week
It is essential that applicants have the following:
- Qualified Nurse
- Experience of managing teams
- Experience of working with regulatory organisations
- Experience of culture change
- Possess an ENB 998* , equivalent mentoring qualification or demonstrated experience
- Knowledge of NMC Codes and guidelines and their implications for practice
- Knowledge of the Care Standards Act and Care and Quality Commission Requirements
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance tools
- Knowledge of Human Resources, including interviewing, performance reviews, performance coaching and formal HR processes such as disciplinary.
- General clinical experience in an acute setting
- Significant experience of managerial responsibility for several department (in an acute setting)
- Management qualification (desirable)
- Education to a degree level (preferred)
Duties of this role include:
- Facilitate the cost effective management of 24hour clinical services in The Hendon Hospital.
- Co-ordinate and maintain the delivery of services ensuring safe practice and adherence to Care Quality Commission (CQC) standards
- To ensure compliance with appropriate regulatory and best practice frameworks
- To manage 3rd party clinical service providers where appropriate
- To work in partnership with, support and deputise for the Executive Director when required
- To ensure effective systems and processes are in place to satisfy CQC requirements consistently
- To develop effective system to regular review and improve patient satisfaction & quality
- To have delegated responsibility from the Registered Manager for child and adult protection and safeguarding
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Being the UK’s largest private healthcare provider, BMI Healthcare is able to offer staff excellent training support and progression potential, making this an excellent place to work.