Dermatology Nurse-Part Time-Reading
- On Part 1 of the NMC Register
- Ideally 2 years + post-registration experience in nursing.
- Previous experience as a nurse in dermatology field preferred.
- Report writing skills.
- Basic I.T. skills
- Agreed clinical skills;
- Organisational awarenessWhat we'll give you What we'll give you
- We'll look after you with our contributory pension scheme, bonus scheme and annual salary review and help balance your home and work life with 25 days holiday each year (pro rata for part time employees). We'll also help keep you in shape with free Bupa health screens and access to our 24 hour health line and give you regular training and coaching to support and develop you
- We pay your NMC fees
- Practical support with the Revalidation process and access to a clinical community
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Annual salary review and Bonus scheme
- Free health assessments
- Life assurance and healthcare schemes
- Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling
If you'd like to play your part in BUPA's success story, then join us today.
Apply for Dermatology Nurse-Part Time-Reading
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly