Senior Staff Nurse - Guildford
Position - Senior Staff Nurse - Guildford
Ref - ZASENNRS
Location - Oxford
Salary - £31,000 - 33,000
Hours - Full time
The Vacancy -
My client is looking for a Senior Staff Nurse with the ability to inspire others and deliver the highest standards of patient care. If you are passionate about nursing and ready to grow your career in a leadership role, now is the time to apply.
Reporting to the Senior Ward Sister you will be part of a multidisciplinary team. You will lead by example and mentor junior staff. You will be required to take charge of the ward and make clinical decisions, always putting the patient first and ensuring our standards are maintained.
The hospital provides care to patients undergoing a range of complex surgery. In addition they also care for those requiring intervention during their oncology treatment or palliative care and those with complex conditions.
Key employee benefits:
* Continuing professional and career development
* Generous holiday and leave arrangements
* Flexible pension options
* Life assurance and healthcare schemes
* Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
* Free membership of their fantastic Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidised memberships for family.
* Cycle to work scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling - legal, financial, etc.
* Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please contact Zoe Allen at Pulse Jobs on 07918 720922 or alternatively please forward your CV
Apply for Senior Staff Nurse - Guildford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly