Staff Nurse - Wards - Guildford
6 days left
- Job Type
Position - Staff Nurse - Wards - Guildford
Ref - ZASTFNWRD
Location - Oxford
Salary - £27,000 - £29,000
Hours - Full time
The Vacancy -
My client has new opportunities for experienced nurses to join their medical and surgical ward teams. If you are passionate about nursing and want to really care for people and help them through difficult times, you'll find these roles both motivating and rewarding.
Reporting to the Ward Sister you will be part of a multidisciplinary team.
Working with leading consultants, they offer a wide range of complex surgery and services for preventing, diagnosing and treating many medical conditions. Their 54 bedded wards provide care for patients undergoing a range of complex surgery. In addition they provide inpatient palliative provision and also have 4 acute dependency beds.
Key employee benefits:
* Continuing professional and career development
* Generous holiday and leave arrangements
* Flexible pension options
* Life assurance and healthcare schemes
* Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
* Free membership of their fantastic Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidised memberships for family.
* Cycle to work scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling - legal, financial, etc.
* Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please contact Zoe Allen at Pulse Jobs on 07918 720922 or alternatively please forward your CV
Apply for Staff Nurse - Wards - Guildford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly