Theatre Practitioner - Guildford
Position - Theatre Practitioner - Guildford
Ref - ZATHGUIL
Location - Guildford
Salary - £29,000 - £34,000
Hours - Full-time
The Vacancy -
As a Theatre Practitioner my client can offer you a varied and complex surgical caseload, mirroring their local NHS Trust. Working with leading consultants we undertake extensive laparoscopic surgery.
The Hospital has 4 main theatres (1 digital) and an Endoscopy suite.
My client is interested in hearing from qualified scrub, anaesthetic and recovery practitioners with significant experience who are interested in joining their friendly and collaborative team.
Working with leading consultants, my client offers a wide range of complex surgery and services for preventing, diagnosing and treating many medical conditions. The facilities include state-of-the-art acute dependency and oncology units, and a digital theatre. The hospital has been awarded the Macmillan Quality Environment Mark for cancer care.
The working atmosphere is highly professional and stimulating, yet friendly and collaborative like that of a large family unit.
Key employee benefits:
* Continuing professional and career development
* Generous holiday and leave arrangements
* Flexible pension options
* Life assurance and healthcare schemes
* Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
* Free membership of their fantastic Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidised memberships for family.
* Cycle to work scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling - legal, financial, etc.
* Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please contact Zoe Allen at Pulse Jobs on 07918 720922 or alternatively please forward your CV
Apply for Theatre Practitioner - Guildford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly