Oncology Manager - Tunbridge Wells
4 days left
- Job Type
Position - Oncology Manager - Tunbridge Wells
Ref - ZANTUNW
Location - Tunbridge Wells
Salary - £38,000 - £45,000
Hours - Full-time
The Vacancy -
Due to service expansion, my client is looking for an Oncology Manger who is Chemotherapy qualified, and is an experienced Sister ready for your next step.
You'll be passionate about exceptional patient care and leading your team to continually develop themselves and the service provision. You'll be proficient in the administration of Chemotherapy, Phlebotomy, Cannulation and Central Venous Access Devices.
You'll be fully supported to fulfil your potential, within a family-like atmosphere. Their 47-bed hospital with a brand new diagnostic suite is near to the town centre, in a leafy green area, with easy access to main road and rail links.
Key employee benefits:
* Continuing professional and career development
* Generous holiday and leave arrangements
* Flexible pension options
* Life assurance and healthcare schemes
* Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
* Free membership of their fantastic Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidised memberships for family.
* Cycle to work scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling - legal, financial, etc.
* Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please contact Zoe Allen at Pulse Jobs on 07918 720922 or alternatively please forward your CV
Apply for Oncology Manager - Tunbridge Wells
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly