Scrub Nurse - Gynaecology & Urology - Oxford
6 days left
- Job Type
Position - Scrub Nurse - Gynaecology & Urology - Oxford
Ref - ZASCGYUR
Location - Oxford
Salary - £28,000 - £36,000
Hours - Full-time
The Vacancy -
My client is looking for an exceptional Scrub Nurse specialising in both Gynaecology and Urology with a passion for high standards and a meticulous eye for detail. The successful candidate will get the opportunity to work with some of the best in the field, and to grow your career. You will be valued and free from the constraints that currently prevent you from achieving job satisfaction.
About this theatre role -
Working in this pressured environment as part of a close-knit multidisciplinary team, you'll know that this role requires high levels of focus and engagement. Their reputation depends on your ability to understand, anticipate and develop those intuitive partnerships that are so key.
You'll work on a varied caseload using technology, equipment and facilities which are state-of-the-art and maintained to our high standards. They have an excellent infection control record in Health hospitals.
Your key accountabilities will be:
* Supervising and supporting clinical support staff and junior staff in the delivery of care, providing education, training and mentorship to meet development needs..
* Delivering high quality patient care, which is clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate.
* Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care as part of a collaborative programme.
Qualifications, skills and values -
As a registered Theatre Nurse, you'll have the qualifications and experience relevant to your registration. You'll also have post-registration experience. Immediate / Advanced Life Support is desirable.
You will have recent experience in both Gynaecology and Urology procedures and will be fully competent in these areas.
You'll be an excellent communicator and team worker - flexible and motivated. You'll feel part of the wider hospital team and understand the importance of continuity in patient care.
Candidates must be NMC or HCPC qualified.
Key employee benefits:
* Continuing professional and career development
* Generous holiday and leave arrangements
* Flexible pension options
* Life assurance and healthcare schemes
* Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
* Free membership of their fantastic Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidised memberships for family.
* Cycle to work scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling - legal, financial, etc.
* Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please contact Zoe Allen at Pulse Jobs on 07918 720922 or alternatively please forward your CV
Apply for Scrub Nurse - Gynaecology & Urology - Oxford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly