Anaesthetics - ODP /Theatre Practitioner - Oxford
5 days left
- Job Type
Position - Anaesthetics - ODP /Theatre Practitioner - Oxford
Ref - ZAANTH
Location - Oxford
Salary - £28,000 - 34,000
Hours - Full-time
The Vacancy -
My client is currently looking for an exceptional Theatre Nurse/ODP with drive, passion and high standards. So if you're highly skilled, experienced and passionate about your career in theatres, then this is the job for you.
About this Theatre role -
Working as part of a close-knit multidisciplinary team, you'll have opportunities to work on a varied caseload using technology, equipment and facilities, which are state-of-the-art and maintained to our high standards. Thanks to their strong matron leadership, exceptional service and focus on patients' experience, my client's hospital has an excellent CQC reports and infection control records.
Key accountabilities -
* Supervising and supporting clinical support staff and junior staff in the delivery of care, providing education, training and mentorship to meet development needs.
* Delivering high quality patient care, which is clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate.
* Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care as part of a collaborative programme.
Qualifications, skills and values -
As a registered Theatre Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner, you'll have the qualifications and experience relevant to your registration. You'll also have post-registration experience. Immediate / Advanced Life Support is desirable.
You'll be an excellent communicator and team worker - flexible and motivated. As part of the wider hospital team you'll interact with colleagues on the ward because you understand that continuity in patient care is key.
Candidates must be NMC or HCPC qualified.
Key employee benefits:
* Continuing professional and career development
* Generous holiday and leave arrangements
* Flexible pension options
* Life assurance and healthcare schemes
* Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
* Free membership of their fantastic Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidised memberships for family.
* Cycle to work scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling - legal, financial, etc.
* Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please contact Zoe Allen at Pulse Jobs on 07918 720922 or alternatively please forward your CV
Apply for Anaesthetics - ODP /Theatre Practitioner - Oxford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly