5 days left
- Job Type
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Ridgeway Hospital in Swindon has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the BMI Ridgeway hospital.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern including night shifts.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Nurse (Adult)
- Mentorship qualification desirable
- Currently updated PREP profile
- Experience in clinical and nursing management of the adult patient undergoing surgical procedures or requiring medical intervention.
- Understanding of the NMC Code of Professional Conduct
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Knowledge of quality assurance tools.
- Evidence of recent clinical update and knowledge of the implications of PREP.
Duties of this role include:
- To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies as a skilled member of the Ward Team
- To provide holistic care, aimed at meeting the needs of each individual patient, reflecting the Nursing philosophy
- To be responsible and accountable for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating the nursing care of patients
- To assist and facilitate the Consultants requirements and to participate in strengthening inter departmental relations.
- To assist the Ward Manager with managing the ward as required
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
Competitive salary based on individual skills & experience
25 days annual leave (rising with length of service) plus public holidays
Discounted David Lloyd gym membership
BMI Healthcare's Medical plan
If you are committed to delivering excellence in patient care and would like to work for an organisation that values its staff, patients and consultants, we would like to hear from you. To be considered for this role, please complete our brief online application form and we will be in touch within 14 days of the closing date.