Neonatal Intensive Care Nurses
Thornbury are searching for experienced NICU nurses who have a minimum of 12 months neonatal intensive care experience within the last 18 months for temporary assignments nationwide.
Established in 1983, Thornbury delivers a renowned service for its clients. Our policy is to support our nurses above and beyond their normal expectations where career and professional development are paramount.
In recognition of your:
- Clinical skills in neonatal intensive care, high dependency and special care baby unit
- New-born and Paediatric life support knowledge and skills
- Excellent communication
- Experience working with both neonates and their parents delivering family-centred care
- Ability to work autonomously
- Knowledge and understanding of child protection policies
- Flexibility, reliability and adaptability to different working environments
We offer an attractive benefits package including but not limited to:
- Industry leading pay rates
- Travel allowance
- Holiday pay automatically included in hourly rate- no need to claim!
- Stakeholder Pension scheme
- 24 hour support from an RN
- Access to free mandatory and professional development courses
Have you or someone you know got the skills to join a long established and highly regarded agency? Please complete the form below and one of our recruitment coordinators will contact you to discuss the opportunities available further
Candidates must be authorised to work in the EEC and have a valid NMC registration.
Apply for Neonatal Intensive Care Nurses
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly