Registered Nurse (Bank)
6 days left
- Job Type
BMI Healthcare is the UK’s largest private hospital group, with many of opportunities for you to develop your career with us. Joining us means being a part of our commitment to quality, working with a world-class team to deliver optimum patient experiences.
BMI Healthcare’s Ross Hall hospital in Glasgow has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff within the wards on a Bank basis.
To work on an as and when basis to support the work of the ward. We are currently seeking staff to work from 07.00-19.30 or 19.00-07.30. Work would is in the General Wards.
It is essential that applicants have the following:
- R.N. / Diploma / BSc in Nursing Studies
- Post registration clinical course if appropriate
- Up- to-date knowledge and ability to work within local & national guidelines and NMC code of practice
- Work within the NMC Code of Accountability
Duties of this role include:
- Plan and implement nursing care of individual patients.
- Support and work as part of the team
- To ensure that the suite operational polices are maintained and complied with, to advise senior staff of any amendments considered desirable.
- Participate in a programme of Quality Assurance as directed by senior staff.
- To ensure that all Corporate policies, local standard operating policies, work instructions and Health & Safety polices and procedures are read, understood and complied with as far as reasonably practicable.
- Assist in the setting and maintaining of clinical standards and implementation of clinical audits.
- Ensure full understanding of health & Safety requirements.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.