RGN - Wards- Night Duty
6 days left
- Job Type
Position -RGN - Wards- Night Duty
Ref - DBSTNWRDS
Location - Wolverhampton
Salary - £21,000 - 25,000 Pro Rata
Hours - Part Time
My client is looking for an NMC registered Staff Nurse to join their dedicated Ward team for night duty in delivering exceptional patient care. You'll have a passion for providing the best possible service and enjoy taking that time to really care for every individual.
You'll be part of a close-knit team headed by their matron, who provides the foundation and lead for their patient centred care. And, with their consultant-led service, you'll be working directly with some of the best clinical talent around, gaining experience with new practices, equipment and facilities.
Your key accountabilities will be:
* Supervising and supporting clinical support staff and junior staff in the delivery of care, providing education, training and mentorship to meet development needs.
* Delivering high quality patient care, which is clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate.
* Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care as part of a collaborative programme.
Qualifications and experience:
* As a nurse registered with the appropriate governing body, you'll have the qualifications and experience relevant to your registration.
* You'll also have post-registration experience. Immediate / Advanced Life Support is desirable.
* Excellent communicator and team worker, who is flexible and motivated.
* As part of the hospital team, you'll interact with practitioners from other departments because you understand the importance of continuity in patient care.
* Candidates must be NMC qualified.
* Continuing professional and career development
* Generous holiday and leave arrangements
* Flexible pension options
* Life assurance and healthcare schemes
* Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
* Free membership of our fantastic Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidised memberships for family
* Cycle to work scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling - legal, financial, etc.
* Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
Key Words - Surgical, Wards, RGN, RN, Staff Nurse, NMC, Registered General Nurse, Night Duty.
For more information please contact Darene Blackwood at Pulse Jobs on 0161 245 4453 or 07514 669415 or alternatively please forward your CV
Apply for RGN - Wards- Night Duty
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly