Senior Registered Nurse
6 days left
- Job Type
BMI Esperance Hospital in Eastbourne is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
Our commitment is to quality and value, providing facilities for advanced surgical procedure together with friendly professional care.
We have an opportunity for a Senior Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the Nursing department.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered general nurse 1st level
- ENB 998 or equivalent
- Excellent clinical applied knowledge which is evidence based and takes account of national best practice standards
- Excellent Verbal, written and I.T communication skills
- Diplomatic and skilled in dealing with consultants, customers and colleagues
- Experience of the private sector desirable
- Awareness of NMC code of conduct and accountability
Duties of this role include:
- To assist the ward sister in the positive leadership and effective management of the ward.
- To also assist in the co-ordination of resources, skills and staffing to provide quality patient care.
- To be responsible for specific areas as detailed under separate cover.
- To maintain clinical training and development through BMI learn
Prepare and maintain clinical records of patient care with reference to NMC code of professional conduct
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
BMI Healthcare Scheme
Staff Pension Scheme
25 days holiday per annum
Gym membership discount
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.