ODP / Theatre Nurse - Watford
Position - ODP / Theatre Nurse - Watford
Ref - ZAODPTH
Location - Watford
Salary - Dependent on experience
The Vacancy -
My client is currently looking for two ODP/ Theatre Nurses to join their team at Watford Hospital.
Main Responsibilities -
* To provide exemplary planned care for patients requiring perioperative intervention supporting the management and organisation of care provision in the operating theatre, taking on the roles of a surgical practitioner, with training available for dual role and advanced surgical practitioner.
* To assist the perioperative managers to deliver effective patient care by providing appropriate clinical support assisting the theatre manager to effectively maximise theatre utilisation.
* You will have a range of opportunities for training and development with the opportunity to study for further specialist qualifications e.g. Advanced Scrub Practitioner or NVQ Assessor.
Skills required include -
* Registered Theatre Nurse/Operating Department Practitioner/ Anaesthetic with NMC or HPC registration and regulation (at least 2 years experience of working in theatres)
* Passion for Customers
* Planning and Organisation
* Problem Solving and Continuous Improvement
* Communication and Influencing
* Working Collaboratively
* Concern for Standards
* Business Focus
* Competence across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge acquired through state registration/practitioner qualification and additional training
* Possess the mandatory training requirements for role including infection control and health and safety competencies
* Demonstrate principles of accountable practice
* Possess equipment and Medical Devices Competences
* English language to IELTS 7.0
Benefits include -
* Contributory pension scheme
* Life assurance
* Private medical cover
* Wellness screening
* Eyesight tests
* Childcare vouchers
* Cycle to work gym membership
* Transport season ticket loans
Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please contact Zoe Allen at Pulse Jobs on 07918 720922 or alternatively please forward your CV
Apply for ODP / Theatre Nurse - Watford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly