Theatre Scrub Practitioner - Berkshire/Buckinghamshire
7 days left
- Job Type
Position -Theatre Scrub Practitioner - Berkshire/Buckinghamshire
Ref - ZATHSCBER
Location - Berkshire/Buckinghamshire
Salary Upon Application
Hours -Full Time
My client is currently looking to recruit an experienced and committed Theatre Scrub Practitioner for their friendly operating theatre team.
If you are a Theatre Nurse/ODP looking for a role where you can build a diverse range of clinical skills this is the place for you, as they provide a very wide range of surgical procedures, ranging in complexity and acuity. Their theatre teams also work closely with some of the region's leading consultants and are exposed to the latest innovative, evidence -based clinical techniques. Their real driving force is their ability to invest in their people, as they support their Theatre Nurses and ODPs to build their skills through mentoring and formal training such as ALS or ASP.
Most important is that their Theatre Nurses/ODPs are experienced in a variety of surgical procedures, or are willing to learn new procedures and techniques under expert supervision. They are keen to promote from within, so if you are looking for a long term career with advancement opportunities you will find them with my client. A number of our Theatre Nurses/ODPs have gone on to secure Theatre Team Leader and Theatre Manager posts and we are very keen to encourage these ambitions.
Knowledge / Skills / Qualifications:
* Registered Nurse/Operating Department Practitioner
* Orthopaedic Experience
* Working in teams and with minimum supervision
* Competence across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge acquired through state registration/practitioner qualification and additional training.
* Possess the mandatory training requirements for role including infection control and health and safety competencies.
* Demonstrate principles of accountable practice
* Possess Equipment and Medical Devices Competences
* English language to IELTS 7.0
Key Words - Theatres, General, Scrub, Practitioner, Orthopaedics, ODP, RN
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please contact Zoe Allen at Pulse Jobs on 07918 720922 or alternatively please forward your CV to
Apply for Theatre Scrub Practitioner - Berkshire/Buckinghamshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly