Deputy Theatre Manager - Maidstone, Kent
4 days left
- Job Type
Position - Deputy Theatre Manager - Maidstone, Kent
Reference - ZADTMMAI
Salary - £44,000 per annum
Position - Full Time
Our Client is the largest Independent Private Hospital based in Kent. The hospital is equipped with state of the art technology and innovative diagnostic services with a private consultant-led intensive care unit.
Co-ordinate the clinical, operational and commercial management of the Operating Theatres ensuring maximum customer and patient satisfaction, optimum utilisation, and best possible efficiency and use of resources.
Assist with the delivery of my Client's clinical strategy within the operating theatres and associated departments to deliver exceptional patient care.
The successful candidate will be absolutely patient focussed, with a desire and proven ability to lead others to deliver healthcare at its best. A strong clinical co-ordinator who is able to gain the trust and support of their Team, lead and implement change and engage with stakeholders at all levels.
* Registered Practitioner (RN or ODP).
* Post-registration clinical experience as a senior theatre practitioner in a large acute hospital (preferably from within the Independent Sector).
* Experience of supervising staff and scheduling operating lists
* Experience of planning, organising and running the daily work load in a busy Independent Sector, theatre suite
* Knowledge of clinical governance and its application.
* Practical experience of change management.
* Evidence of continuous professional development and its application.
* Leadership skills
* Proven ability to diffuse and solve challenging incidents.
* Enthusiastic and passionate.
* Graduate degree level education.
* Post graduate clinical and management qualification
* Good experience of budgeting / planning, financial management.
* Business acumen and commercial understanding.
* External networks.
Additional Key Attributes
* Patient orientated with a focus on continuous service improvement.
* Energetic, achievement focused and willing to work hard under pressure.
* Strong team building skills with a collaborative approach to achieving goals.
* Demonstrate ability to build credibility with key stakeholders including senior management, consultants and other external bodies.
* Demonstrate ability to build working partnerships with consultants within the values of this clinician led organisation.
* Genuine interest in the continuous development of self and team members.
Key Words - Senior ODP, Deputy Theatre Manager, Senior Theatre Practitioner
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please contact Zoe Allen at Pulse Jobs on 07918 720922 alternatively
please forward your CV
Apply for Deputy Theatre Manager - Maidstone, Kent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly