Lead Occupational Health Adviser
4 days left
- Job Type
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare has a vacancy for a Lead Occupational Health Advisor to join their team of staff in the Health & Safety department.
This role is offered on a full time, permanent basis at 37.5 hours per week.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered General Nurse
- Degree or Diploma in Occupational Health and at least 5 years of professional work experience in Occupational Health.
- Professional registration including specialist registration under part 3 of the NMC register
- Working knowledge of all major MS Office packages.
- Proven track record of delivering against targets and successful project management.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to motivate staff to deliver goals.
- Proven track record and experience in the occupational health and the preventative healthcare.
- Able to function independently with strong ability to solve problems and to take the initiative.
Duties of this role include:
- Setting clinical policies, procedures and protocols for the OH department in line with corporate standards including keeping these up to date in line with national guidelines.
- Implementation and monitoring of all OH associated clinical pathways and supporting protocols and documentation.
- Apply and implement SEQOHS standards of service at all BMI facilities, including maintaining standards of service delivery to maintain annual self-assessment revalidation.
- Ensure that all occupational health activities always have a solid clinical evidence base.
- Design and implement various preventative healthcare and occupational health products.
- Lead and report on Flu vaccination programmes and initiatives.
- Manage, lead and support OH Advisers under direct management of Lead OH Adviser.
- Provide ongoing support for all clinical OH staff around the BMI group.
- Ensure that all occupational health practitioners deliver the same high standard of clinical service, through appropriate clinical governance structures.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
If you are committed to delivering excellence in patient care and would like to work for an organisation that values its staff, patients and consultants, we would like to hear from you.