Registered Nurse, Surgical Wards - Clitheroe
4 days left
- Job Type
Position - Registered Nurse, Surgical Wards - Clitheroe
Ref - EKRGNC
Salary - 23,000-29,000
Hours - Full Time
Our client is one of Britain's leading providers of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country. Our client has an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the Nursing department.
This is a Full Time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Registered Practitioner with NMC registration
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate workload
* Ability to work as part of a team.
* Hospital experience in surgical unit.
* Experience is required of working with varied personalities and to be able to adapt to cope with often difficult situations you may encounter.
Duties of this role include:
* To work in line with the NMC Code of Professional Conduct to provide a safe and effective service for patients during their stay.
* To provide individualised patient care, working as part of the nursing team.
* To promote and safe guard the wellbeing of all patients, employees and visitors.
* To deal effectively and professionally with Consultants, patients and relatives.
* To identify, plan, implement and evaluate care/services available to patients within the ward setting through effective systems of documentation and communication.
* To operate within scope of competency.
* Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
* BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* BMI Healthcare Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum
* Gym membership discount
KEY WORDS: RGN, PRACTITIONER, SURGICAL , WARDS, CLITHEROE.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please contact Ellie Conlon at Pulse Jobs on 0161 245 4453 alternatively please forward your CV
Apply for Registered Nurse, Surgical Wards - Clitheroe
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly