Registered Nurse, Surgical Wards - Clitheroe
Position - Registered Nurse, Surgical Wards - Clitheroe
Ref - EKRNCL
Salary - 23,000-29,000
Hours - Full Time
Our client who is based in Clitheroe in Lancashire has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff. This role is offered on a permanent, full time basis at 37.5 hours per week.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Registered Practitioner with NMC registration
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate workload
* Ability to work as part of a team.
* Hospital experience in surgical unit.
* Experience is required of working with varied personalities and to be able to adapt to cope with often difficult situations you may encounter.
* Good organisational and communications skills are important to a smooth running busy Ward.
Duties of this role include:
* To provide a high standard of individualised essential patient care to ensure an efficient and courteous service is provided for patients.
* To act in accordance with the NMC Code of Professional Conduct
* Ensure accurate documentation and progress of patient care is maintained
* Maintain good communication and excellent working relationships within the department, hospital and outside agencies.
* Ensure compliance with Health and Safety legislation, escalating to senior managers if there has been a Health and Safety incident.
* Store, administer and document all medication in accordance with hospital policy
* To be aware and comply with all hospital infection control policies and ensure best practice is maintained to ensure low infection rates
KEY WORDS: RGN, SURGICAL , WARDS, CLITHEROE.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please contact Ellie Conlon at Pulse Jobs on 0161 245 4453 alternatively please forward your CV
Apply for Registered Nurse, Surgical Wards - Clitheroe
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly