Registered General Nurse – OR/Theatre (Massachusetts)
Function: Registered General Nurse
Specialty Experience: Operating Room / Theatre
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
About the role: O’Grady Peyton International is currently seeking Registered Nurses for OR positions in Massachusetts. We are seeking a minimum of 2 years post graduate experience with at least 6 months of experience in OR at the time of recruitment. Registered Nurses should have experience in both scrubbing and circulating roles within the Theatre setting. Experience in Orthopedics a plus!
Experience: O’Grady Peyton International has 35 years of experience assisting candidates to navigate the complex immigration and licensure challenges in order to migrate to the United States. You could be in the U.S. in under 12 months!
To Apply now visit our website.
- 2 year fixed assignments
- Competitive Pay rates
- Green Card sponsorship for RN and family members
- Free License Endorsement
- Medical/Vision/Dental insurance & 401 K Benefits
- Completion bonus up to $4,000
- Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive Relocation and Meet and Greet Services
- Visa Recapture if you have been abandoned by another employer/sponsor
- Premium Processing Immigrant Visa filing for Qualified candidates
- Attractive Locations in Multiple States