Registered Nurse (Bank)
4 days left
- Job Type
BMI Sandringham Hospital in Norfolk is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join our team of bank staff in the Wards.
This is a bank role working on an “as and when required” basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Nurse (Adult)
- Mentorship qualification desirable
- Currently updated PREP profile
- Experience in clinical and nursing management of the adult patient undergoing surgical procedures or requiring medical intervention.
- Understanding of the NMC Code of Professional Conduct
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Knowledge of quality assurance tools.
- Evidence of recent clinical update and knowledge of the implications of PREP
Duties of this role include:
- To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies as a skilled member of the Ward Team
- To provide holistic care, aimed at meeting the needs of each individual patient, reflecting the Nursing philosophy
- To be responsible and accountable for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating the nursing care of patients
- To assist and facilitate the Consultants requirements and to participate in strengthening inter departmental relations.
- To deliver a consistently high standard of research based practice.
- To accept delegated responsibilities from the Director of Nursing, Ward Manager and / or Senior Staff nurses.
- To participate in all aspects of staff training and development as required to fulfil the role
- To offer support to all colleagues as required.
- Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.