Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Acute Ward
- Job Type
Priory is the leading provider of behavioural care in the UK. We organise ourselves into four divisions - healthcare, education and children's services, adult care and older people's care - which together support the needs of more than 30,000 people every year.
Our purpose is to make a real and lasting difference for everyone we support.
Priory is dedicated to helping people to improve their health and wellbeing. We understand that in order for people to achieve high quality clinical and educational outcomes they need individually tailored programmes, suiting their specific needs.
The Priory Group has established an unrivalled reputation for delivering a real and lasting difference for its service users.
Priory Hospital Bristol offers calming and recovery focused inpaitent treatment for up to 68 service users as well as day care and outpatient services. Personalised treatment programmes are delivered by our multidisciplinary team, specialising in the management and treatment of acute and complex mental health problems.
We are looking to recruit personable, flexible and motivated Registered Mental Health Nurses to deliver first class care to our patients. You will be involved in the personal care and meeting the psychological needs of a diverse group of service users with varying degrees of mental and physical issues. You will be caring and attentive with the skills to build strong and trusting relationships with people. It is also important that you work well in a team, and is keen to work in fast paced environment.We are looking for colleagues who share our values:
- Putting people first - We put the needs of our service users above all else.
- Being a family - We support our colleagues, our service users and their families when they need us most.
- Acting with integrity - We are honest, transparent and decent. We treat each other with respect.
- Striving for excellence - for over 140 years, we have been trusted by our service users with their care. We take this trust seriously and constantly strive to improve the services we provide.
- Being positive - We see the best in our service users and each other and we strive to get things done. We never give up and we learn from our mistakes.
- RMN Qualified
- NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council Registered)
- Knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- Patient centric & commitment to delivering high quality care
- Fine tuned decision making skills
- Excellent organisational capability
- Effective communication skills
- Flexibility and a strong "can do" attitude
- A competitive salary
- £1000 annual loyalty bonus
- 50% NMC Contribution
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Enhanced paid overtime
- Onsite highly subsidised restaurants
- Free on-site parking
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- Enhanced Maternity pay in line with the NHS
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Just drive scheme
- SMART Childcare Vouchers
- SMART Pension option
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers indivi