Registered Nurse (RNLD)
2 days left
- Job Type
Providing quality, inspiring innovation and delivering value is what we set out to achieve at Priory Healthcare. Enabling our patients with mental health difficulties to receive a truly integrated and holistic approach to their treatment, regardless of complexity or severity, thanks to the knowledge and expertise of our multidisciplinary clinical teams.
Located close to the centres of both Caerphilly and Cardiff, Priory Hospital Cefn Carnau is a low secure hospital providing multidisciplinary care for up to 22 adults with a diagnosis of a learning disability, who may also present mental illness, personality disorder and an autistic spectrum condition.
Treatment programmes aim to reduce the presenting mental health issues and offending behaviours in a low secure setting, where risk can be managed and reduced in order to allow service users to step down into less restrictive environments.
We have an exciting opportunity for a qualified Registered Nurse (RNLD or RMN) . The successful candidate will adopt a systemic, individual approach to all patient care plans and communicate the outcomes to the clinical team both verbally and in writing, ensuring all CPA and risk assessment documentation is kept up to date.
- Ensure effective communication of any concerns relating to patient care.
- Support and supervise new or junior staff.
- Assist and support regional management in developing and implementing new services.
- Manage the assessment, implementation and evaluation of individual patient care plans while promoting a professional working environment to ensure a high standard of patient care.
- RMN Qualified
- NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council Registered)
- Knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- Patient centric & commitment to delivering high quality care
- Fine tuned decision making skills
- Excellent organisational capability
- Effective communication skills
- Flexibility and a strong “can do” attitude
- A competitive salary
- £1000 annual loyalty bonus
- 50% NMC Contribution
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Just drive scheme
- SMART Childcare Vouchers
- SMART Pension option
Division DBS infoDisclosure
The successful candidates will be required to apply for a PVG from Disclosure Scotland. Further information can be obtained from www.disclosurescotland.co.uk. We are an equal opportunities employer.