Unit Manager (RMN)
1 day left
- Job Type
Providing quality, inspiring innovation and delivering value is what we set out to achieve at Priory Healthcare. Enabling our patients with mental health difficulties to receive a truly integrated and holistic approach to their treatment, regardless of complexity or severity, thanks to the knowledge and expertise of our multidisciplinary clinical teams.
Priory Highbank Centre specialises in neuro-disability and male complex mental health services. Our dedicated multidisciplinary team offer excellent care, support and encouragement to help service users regain their maximum physical, emotional and social capabilities in an environment that offers individual care and positive outcomes.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a committed, enthusiastic and motivated Unit Manager who will be responsible for managing a 10 bedded unit for males with enduring mental health issues. The successful candidate will be a forward thinking manager with a 'can do' attitude.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, flexibility and a consistent role model to other staff are essential qualities.Nurse Careers @ Priory Group
We offer consistent support, training and professional development and we look to ensure that our Nurses do what they love..What we’d like from you:
- RMN Qualified
- NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council Registered)
- Knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- Patient centric & commitment to delivering high quality care
- Fine tuned decision making skills
- Excellent organisational capability
- Effective communication skills
- Flexibility and a strong “can do” attitude
- A Competitive Salary
- £1000 annual loyalty bonus initially then £500 after 6mths
- Annual Loyalty Bonus £1k pa ( payable for next 1.5 years)
- 50 % NMC contribution
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays - pro rata for part time
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Sick Pay
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Just drive scheme
- Free Parking
- SMART Childcare Vouchers
- SMART Pension option
- Enhanced Maternity Pay Inline with NHS
To find out more and apply, visit https://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/clk/305619826;133004972;eAbout us
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.Disclosure
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.