Theatre Practitioner - Mobile/UK-wide
4 days left
- Job Type
Theatre Practitioners - Have you considered a mobile career?
Vanguard Healthcare is the leading supplier of mobile healthcare services to the NHS and other healthcare providers across the UK and Europe. We are looking to expand our clinical team, bringing in more ODPs and Scrub Nurses to meet the growing demand for our unique service.
- Are you a multi-disciplined ODP or Theatre Nurse with at least two skills? Major orthopaedic scrub experience is especially valuable
- Do you have three years post qualification experience?
- Are you professionally and personally flexible?
- Are you prepared to live away from home during the working week?
- Are you looking for a new challenge and a change of pace?
If the answer is yes, read on!
Our commitment to a given customer could be weeks, months or even years – and we need our staff to mirror this flexibility, you could be working at a particular unit for anything from a day to a number of months. Wherever you are based, you will be required to build relationships with the staff of the host hospital, and you will be an ambassador for the company in everything you do. You need to be happy to work as part of a team, yet also feel confident to take the initiative to solve problems and work independently.
Positions are normally full-time (38 hours per week over 4 days) but there is frequently a requirement for overtime. Packages include competitive salaries, car or car allowance, and accommodation/evening meals paid during the week.
If we are painting a picture which holds some appeal for you, contact us to find out more:
T: 01452 651870
Apply for Theatre Practitioner - Mobile/UK-wide
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly