Theatre Nurse - Cosmetics - Birmingham
Position -Theatre Nurse - Cosmetics - Birmingham
Ref - DBCOSTNBIR
Hours -Full Time 8am -8pm
Our client is looking for an experience Theatre Nurse (RGN) with experience in Cosmetic Procedures. They will consider candidates with theatre, scrub, recovery and anaesthetic experience.
They offer all patients a safe, clinical environment where they will be welcomed by a friendly and experienced team. Working in this Cosmetic Theatre Nurse role, you will be part of a team, including fellow nurses, consulting surgeons and specialists, that offers a bespoke and personalised experience to all patients ensuring that the highest level of care is delivered at all times.
Cosmetic Theatre Nurse Role:
Working in the role of Cosmetic Theatre Nurse, You will be required to:
* To liaise with Surgeons regarding procedures and requirements.
* To assist/scrub with various types of surgical procedures including Vaser liposuction, fat transfer, varicose veins EVLT and phlebectomy procedures, and day case plastic surgery under general anaesthetic.
* To assist in pre and post operative care of the patient following the procedures.
* Develop a skill mix that can be adopted in all areas of patient care including out patients.
* To be responsible for clinical stock control and ordering.
* Liaison with outside suppliers and manufacturers.
* Flexibility around business requirements
Knowledge / Skills / Qualifications:
* Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Experience of working with patients under general anaesthetics
* Competent across a range of skills supported by professional competence and knowledge
* Experienced scrub and assisting skills with aesthetic/cosmetic surgery
* Customer service
* Stock control
* Experience within the private sector preferable but not essential.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please contact Darene Blackwood at Pulse Jobs on 0161 245 4453- 07514 669415 alternatively please forward your CV