Endoscopy Practitioner (Bank)
4 days left
- Job Type
MI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in our 58 hospitals in the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s London Independent Hospital in London has a vacancy for an Endoscopy Practitioner to join their team of staff within the Theatres Department on a Bank basis.
Working on an “as and when required” basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
It is essential that applicants have the following:
- Registered Nurse (Level 1) or Registered Operating Department Practitioner Valid NMC/HCPC registration
- Operating Theatre Practice.
- ENB 906 or equivalent – Desirable
- Endoscopy training and experience
- Communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Knowledge of professional (NMC/HCPC) codes and Hospital Policies and Procedures
Duties of this role include:
- Provide quality planned care for patients undergoing endoscopic procedures within own scope of practice.
- To participate in the improvement in Essential Quality Requirements and Best Practice standards of flexible endoscopy services including decontamination and clinical care.
- To develop and enhance their own skills and knowledge.
- Apply legislation, policies and procedures correctly.
- Act as the patient advocate and respect the patient’s privacy, wishes and beliefs.
- Participate in departmental communication, policy development, and continuous quality improvement and meetings.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Being the UK’s largest private healthcare provider, BMI Healthcare is able to offer staff excellent training support and progression potential, making this an excellent place to work.