Scrub Practitioner - Bristol
1 day left
- Job Type
Position: Scrub Practitioner - Bristol
Hours: Full Time - 37.5 Hrs
We have an exciting opportunity for a Scrub Practitioner to join Bristol's treatment Centre.
At my clients treatment centre they only treat NHS patients and are focused on providing the best possible, personalised care. My client believes in treating you as quickly as possible - helping you to get better, faster. They offer day case and in-patient surgery across the following areas: dental surgery, ear, nose and throat procedures, endoscopy, general surgery, gynaecology, minor orthopaedic surgery, diagnostic imaging, pain management, ophthalmology, and urology. In addition, we also provide diagnostic services, using the latest X-ray and ultrasound technology.
Responsible to -
Key Responsibilities -
* As a Scrub Practitioner you will actively participate in and maintain the highest standard of care and safety for patients, visitors and staff in the operating theatre suite. Key duties will include:
* Maintaining accurate clinical observation of the patient's clinical condition and alerting medical staff when required.
* Assisting in ensuring that the department is at all times clean and organised with sufficient supplies and equipment which are correctly cleaned, in working order and correctly stored.
* Being competent in all aspects of theatre technique and procedures.
* Monitoring theatre procedures with regards to checking of swabs, needles and instruments.
Skills & Experience -
To be successful in this role you will have:
* Extensive clinical experience in Orthopaedics, General surgery, Ophthalmic, Gynaecology, ENT and Urology
* Level 1 NMC Registered General Nurse.
* HCPC Operating Department Practitioner.
Key words: Scrub Nurse, ODP, Operating Department Practitioner, Theatre, Surgery.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please contact Zoe Allen at Pulse on or 07918 720922.
Apply for Scrub Practitioner - Bristol
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly