Senior Nurse - Wards - Bristol
2 days left
- Job Type
Position: Senior Nurse - Wards - Bristol
Hours: Full Time - 37.5 Hrs
We have an exciting opportunity for a senior Nurse to join Bristol's multidisciplinary team.
At my clients treatment centre they only treat NHS patients and are focused on providing the best possible, personalised care. My client believes in treating you as quickly as possible - helping you to get better, faster. They offer day case and in-patient surgery across the following areas: dental surgery, ear, nose and throat procedures, endoscopy, general surgery, gynaecology, minor orthopaedic surgery, diagnostic imaging, pain management, ophthalmology, and urology. In addition, we also provide diagnostic services, using the latest X-ray and ultrasound technology.
Key Responsibilities -
As a Senior Nurse you will be expected to assist in the efficient running of the ward, supporting and assisting in the delivery of professional nursing care to patients.
Key duties will include:
* Coordinating the patient's hospital admission from pre-admission to discharge ensuring that the patient's needs are met.
* Providing support, advice and guidance to all staff delivering patient care and working closely with the multidisciplinary team.
* Taking responsibility for assessment, planning and implementing effective nursing care for the inpatient services.
* Providing clinical knowledge and expertise to this group of patients and will regularly taking charge of the ward.
Skills & Experience -
To be successful in this role you will have:
* Extensive relevant experience in acute care or elective surgical nursing with recent experience in day care/ short stay and inpatient nursing.
* Knowledge and skills of acute surgical care provision.
* Up to date hands on clinical skills including phlebotomy, IV drug administration and performing ECG's.
* Basic / Intermediate life support skills.
* Level 1 NMC Registered General Nurse
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please contact Zoe Allen at Pulse on or 07918 720922.
Apply for Senior Nurse - Wards - Bristol
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly