BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Huddersfield Hospital in Huddersfield has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff.
This role is offered on a permanent, full time basis at 37.5 hours per week.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered General Nurse at least 12 months post registration experience ideally some in orthopaedics
- ILS Provider or willingness to undertake
- I.V Certificate or willingness to undertake
- Mentor assessors course or willingness to underatke
- Good updated clinical skills
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Good theoretical knowledge
Duties of this role include:
- To work within the philosophy, objectives, policies and procedures of The BMI Huddersfield Hospital.
- To work within the NMC guidelines, including the NMC Code and the Scope of Professional Practice.
- Provide, maintain and implement individualised patient care.
- To ensure the continuity of high quality patient care, providing safety, dignity and confidentiality of patients, visitors and staff members.
- To promote and support good communication with all departments within the Hospital and external agencies.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
If you are committed to delivering excellence in patient care and would like to work for an organisation that values its staff, patients and consultants, we would like to hear from you. To be considered for this role, please complete our brief online application form and we will be in touch within 14 days of the closing date.