Sister / Charge Nurse
- Job Type
BMI Runnymede Hospital in Chertsey is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Sister/Charge Nurse to join their team of staff in the Runnymede Hospital
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills combined with proven clinical ability to lead a nursing team.
- Previous management experience preferred
- Proof of recent professional development e.g. ENB 998 / C&G 730, ENB 100 would be desirable
Duties of this role include:
- Accountable for ensuring that you provide the highest standard of service to all clients and staff who use the hospital
- To provide leadership, guidance and support to a dedicated team of nurses with the knowledge, skills and ability to care for patients in the outpatients department of The Runnymede Hospital
- Day to Day clinical management of the outpatients department in order to provide high quality, efficient and effective nursing intervention for patients.
- In the absence of the Cardiology, Imaging & Outpatient Manager to manage all aspects of the outpatient activities to ensure a safe and positive learning environment for all members of hospital staff within the area
- To accept delegated responsibilities from the Cardiology, Imaging & Outpatient Manager and the Director of Clinical Services
- To manage allocated clinics, providing nursing assessment and treatment to the highest standard
- To deploy and support the nursing staff appropriately to ensure safe standards of care to all patients
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
BMI Healthcare Scheme
Staff Pension Scheme
25 days holiday per annum
Gym membership discount
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.