2 days left
- Job Type
BMI Goring Hall Hospital in Worthing is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the wards/HDU department.
This is a part time role for 31.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- A positive approach to the process of change is required.
- Registered with NMC
- Professional /clinical knowledge acquired through training and development and evidence of continued professional development
- Demonstrates high quality patient focused care.
- Demonstrates coaching skills to develop junior staff.
Duties of this role include:
- To provide all aspects of care to patients in the ward/DCU environment.
- Assesses care needs and develop, implement and evaluate programmes of care.
- To demonstrate procedures to other staff members, including learners as required.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Dental Plan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Gym membership discount
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.