Endoscopy Lead - Liverpool
- Job Type
Position - Endoscopy Lead - Liverpool
Ref - EKELL
Salary - £28,000 - 35,000
Hours - Full Time
Our client offers a comprehensive range of medical and surgical treatments to patients from Merseyside and the Northwest.
To provide exemplary planned care for patients requiring endoscopy procedures which could include Colonoscopy, Enteroscopy, ERCP, EUS, flexible Sigmoidoscopy, Gastroscopy flexible Cystoscopy and Hysteroscopy or PEG insertion. Assist in the management and organisation of Endoscopic procedures in a hospital setting.
* Assess patients' health and well being across a range of endoscopic procedures
* Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals' health and wellbeing needs
* Provide and receive complex , sensitive or contentious information.
* Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others.
* Promotes best practice in health and safety and security.
* Assist in maintaining and developing services.
* Contribute to quality improvement.
* Promote people's equality, diversity and rights.
* Assist in the preparation and reprocessing of endoscopy equipment.
Salary: to be negotiated
- contributory pension scheme
- life assurance
- private medical cover
- wellness screening
- eyesight tests
- childcare vouchers
- cycle to work Scheme
- Gym membership
- transport season ticket loans
- motivating workplace environment
Working hours: 37.5 per week
We commit to our employees well-being through training, support and reward. We offer employees a market competitive basic salary and bonus opportunity as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes contributory pension scheme, life assurance, private medical cover, wellness screening, eyesight tests, childcare vouchers, cycle to work gym membership, transport season ticket loans and a motivating workplace environment.
Key words - Endoscopy, Lead, ODP, Theatres, Surgical, Practitioner, Colonoscopy, Enteroscopy, ERCP, EUS, Sigmoidoscopy, Gastroscopy, Cystoscopy, Hysteroscopy.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please contact Ellie Conlon at Pulse Jobs on 0161 245 4453 alternatively please forward your CV