1 day left
- Job Type
BMI Esperance Hospital in Eastbourne is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the Outpatients department.
This is a Part time role for 22.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- ENB 998 or equivalent preferable
- Post Registration clinical courses preferable, but not essential.
- Evidence of continuous professional development.
- Understanding of NMC Code of Professional Conduct.
- Knowledge in acute medical / surgical nursing.
- Evidence of recent clinical update and knowledge of the implications of PREP.
- Knowledge of Customer Care and Quality Assurance tools.
- Good communication.
Duties of this role include:
- To provide individualised safe evidence based patient care, which is assessed, planned, implemented and evaluated
- To continually strive to develop professionally; increasing knowledge, experience and skills and to develop excellent standards of care, supported by research findings.
- To act as a role model for other members of staff and promote the hospital at all times
- To assist in developing and monitoring clinical practice
- To act in a professional manner at all times
Administer and record medications in accordance with hospital policies
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
BMI Healthcare Scheme
Staff Pension Scheme
25 days holiday per annum
Gym membership discount
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.