Registered Nurse - 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
1 day left
- Job Type
BMI Sarum Road Hospital in Winchester is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the Nursing department.
This is a PART time role for 30 hours a week. This role is a 6 month fixed term contract.
The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- ENB 998 preferable
- Post Registration clinical courses preferable, but not essential.
- Evidence of continuous professional development.
- Understanding of NMC Code of Professional Conduct.
- Knowledge in acute medical / surgical nursing.
- Evidence of recent clinical update and knowledge of the implications of PREP.
- Knowledge of Customer Care and Quality Assurance tools.
Duties of this role include:
- To deliver and maintain high standards of nursing care within the ward area.
- To deputise for the Ward Sister in their absence.
- To accept delegated responsibilities from the Ward Sister.
- To deliver at all times high standards of quality care by assessment, evaluation and implementation of patient needs and guide others in this process.
- To act at all times in accordance with the NMC Code of Professional Conduct.
- To accept delegated responsibilities from the Ward Sister as required.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
BMI Healthcare Scheme
Staff Pension Scheme
25 days holiday per annum
Gym membership discount
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.