Outpatients Manager - Outpatients - Birmingham
Position: Outpatients Manager - Outpatients - Birmingham
Ref - DBOUTMGR
Salary - £32,000- £35,000 DOE
Hours - Full Time 37.5hours
Pulse is currently working alongside the UK's leading private healthcare organisations that are looking to recruit an experienced Outpatients Manager to join their busy Outpatients Department at a Private Hospital in Birmingham.
Our clients are one of the West Midland's leading private hospitals set in 3.5 acres of pleasant grounds ten miles from Birmingham City Centre. Operating since 1988 the hospital has 34 private bedrooms, all with en-suite facilities. The hospital offers a wide range of treatments and services. The two fully equipped theatres with ultra clean air technology are particularly suitable for orthopaedic procedures offered such as arthroscopy, hip and knee replacement.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate a strong track record of leading and developing an Outpatient team to enhance patient care and customer experience in order to facilitate the best possible clinical outcomes. A commitment to the development of high quality, evidence based acute care is essential, combined with the tenacity and passion required to drive success in a rapidly changing healthcare environment.
Our teams provide high standards of care and practice in a multi-specialty environment. If you are looking for flexible hours and want to join a small friendly team with a real sense of community within the working environment, then look no further.
As an Outpatients manager you are required to:
- Demonstrate the ability to lead a team
- Planning and organisation skills
- Ideally a Diploma/degree in a health related subject (but not essential)
- Participate in Clinical Governance agenda, ensuring audits are undertaken, investigation of incidents/complaints
- Effective communication skills and proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Management experience
- Must be NMC registered
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong clinical background
- A strong track record in leading and developing a team and being part of a team
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and influencing skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good computer skills
In return for your professionalism and commitment we offer the following competitive salary and benefits package:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme Life Assurance
- On-going Training and Development
- Free site parking
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.