2 days left
- Job Type
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Chiltern Hospital in Great Missenden has a vacancy for a Healthcare Assistant to join their team of staff within the Outpatient Department.
This position is part time for 15 hours per week.
- To work alongside colleagues, consultants, clerical staff and other departments to help facilitate a professional, efficiently managed outpatient service.
- Maintain effective lines of communication at all times with consultants, colleagues and patients.
- Ensure incidents are reported, as per hospital protocol, and implement remedial action as advised or instructed.
- To act as chaperone when required and provide clinical assistance when appropriate.
- To answer telephones and respond to enquiries in a professional, helpful manner.
- To be familiar and competent using Ultra Gender and Maxims computer systems.
- To attend Unit Meetings, identify problems and have a proactive approach to resolving issues.
Knowledge / Skills / Qualifications:
- NVQ Level 3 or similar
- Good general education
- A positive attitude towards change
- Demonstrate initiative
- Work effectively within a team.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online and a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.