Registered Nurse - Outpatients
2 days left
- Job Type
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Chiltern Hospital in Buckinghamshire has a vacancy for Registered Nurse a to join their professional team of staff in the Outpatients Department.
This is a Part time role for 30 hours a week.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Knowledge and experience of Cardiology preferable
- Development of new skills to reach competency
- Communication skills
- Relevant post registration courses where appropriate
- Multi-disciplinary approach
- Team worker
- IT skills
Duties of this role include:
- Provision of professional nursing support based in the Outpatient Department. Consistently maintain high standards of nursing care.
- To work as part of the Outpatient Team and participate in achieving the standards of patient care and customer service.
- Maintain and monitor health, safety and security of staff, patients and visitors and safety and security of premises.
- To ensure the confidentiality surrounding patient care and other staff members
- Be aware of the need for accurate records, including nursing, patient registration and financial documentation.
- To plan and implement nursing care of individual patients.
- To take charge of the outpatient department as and when required.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.