Endoscopy Lead Practitioner -Theatre - Brighton
Position - Endoscopy Lead Practitioner -Theatre - Brighton
Location - Brighton
Reference - ZAENDOLDH
Salary - £32,000 - £38,000 -DOE
Hours - Full time
The Vacancy -
My client is looking for an Endoscopy Lead Practitioner to provide skilled assistance to Consultants during Endoscopy procedures, as well as acting as a role model and mentor to junior staff. This is a great development opportunity in which you'll be fully supported so you can continue to deliver the level of patient care you're passionate about.
* Assess patients' health and well being across a range of endoscopic procedures
* Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals' health and wellbeing needs
* Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
* Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others.
* Promotes best practice in health and safety and security.
* Assist in maintaining and developing services.
* Contribute to quality improvement.
* Promote people's equality, diversity and rights.
* Assist in the preparation and reprocessing of endoscopy equipment.
Benefits -My client offers a comprehensive health and wellbeing focused benefits package, including:
* Healthcare Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum
* Gym membership discount
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please contact Zoe Allen at Pulse Jobs on 07918 720922 alternatively
Please forward your CV