Clinical research nurse (neuro-cognitive medicine)
This is an opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic registered nurse who is interested in developing a career in clinical research at a rapidly growing cognitive health clinic, based in the Harley Street area in central London.
The post will involve working between the client’s Guildford and London sites. Following successful completion of the probationary period the candidate may be expected to be based primarily at the client's Guildford site.
The successful candidate will be involved in assisting with the day-to-day activities involved in the running of a clinical trial and medical clinic. Training can be provided on the job however working knowledge of GCP and previous experience working in clinical research would be advantageous.
- Degree nursing
- Computer literate (strong proficiency with MS Office software including Word and Excel)
- Excellent oral communication
- Strong work ethic
- At least 2 year’s recent experience in elderly care nursing or neuropsychometric rating (MMSE, etc)
- Ability to work unsupervised and to use own initiative when solving problems
- Able to travel and work between Guildford and London clinics
- Past experience in clinical research
- GCP certified
- Experience with using specialist clinical trials data entry software such as RAVE, InForm, IWRS etc.
- Trained in phlebotomy and cannulation