Sister / Charge Nurse
- Job Type
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Sloane Hospital in Beckenham have a vacancy for a Night Sister/Charge Nurse to join their Nursing team.
This is a part-time post for 22.5 hours per week.
It is essential that applicants have the following:
- Registered General Nurse with NMC registration
- Teaching and assessment qualification
- Good post registration experience
- Evidence of professional development.
- Effective communication skills
- Experience of managing a busy nursing environment
Duties of this role include:
- The post holder is responsible for planning and delivery of patient care to the agreed standards
- The post holder will deputise on behalf of the Lead Nurse to manage the department during spans of duty
- To identify, plan, implement and evaluate care/services offered to our patients/customers within the ward seeing through effective systems of documentation, quality standards and resource allocation.
- Always looking for ways to improve the value and effectiveness of care and services delivered.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
If you are committed to delivering excellence in patient care and would like to work for an organisation that values its staff, patients and consultants, we would like to hear from you. To be considered for this role, please complete our brief online application form