1 day left
- Job Type
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Hendon Hospital in London has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse to join their professional team of staff in their Outpatients Department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Proactive and driven to succeed
- Creative, innovative and versatile; able to see the broader picture
- Strong interpersonal skills:
- Good financial awareness and control
- A positive approach to the process of change is required.
- Professional /clinical knowledge acquired through training and development and evidence of continued professional development
- Demonstrates high quality patient focused care.
- Demonstrates coaching skills to develop junior staff.
- To have a working knowledge of CQC. To have an understanding of the standards required and the powers afforded to them.
Duties of this role include:
- To be proficient in the management of all current relevant specialist ophthalmic practices.
- To take an active role in the planning and development of the service.
- To administer appropriate treatments working alongside identified clinician.
- To develop and evaluate protocols of the ophthalmic service
- To disseminate and maintain current theory and awareness into clinical practice and promote and develop patient focused care.
- To participate in clinical audits as required, and collate and present data as necessary.
- To set and monitor standards in collaboration with the Clinicians, the Ophthalmic Lead and the Director of Operations, and participate in the development and maintenance of policies, protocols and clinical practices
- To take an active role in the development of ophthalmic treatment in the Community and work closely with clinicians as appropriate.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.