- Job Type
BMI Runnymede Hospital in Chertsey is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the Outpatient department.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered General Nurse, ENB 998 or equivalent.
- Good clinical skills, i.e. Phlebotomy, ECG.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Good theoretical knowledge. Familiar with Clinical Governance.
- Evidence of on-going professional development.
- Experience in an acute setting.
Duties of this role include:
- To work within a team led by the Consulting Suite Clinical Lead and Supervisor, including consultants, Registered Nurses, Health Care Assistants and Receptionists.
- To assess the needs of patients and consultants and to deliver a high standard of care in keeping with the philosophies of the hospital and department, NMC Code of Conduct and the hospital policies and protocols.
- To adhere at all times to the policies and procedures laid down by Runnymede Hospital and BMI Healthcare.
- To work within the Data Protection Act ensuring maintenance of patient and organisation confidentiality at all times.
- To promote and support good communication both in person and by telephone with consultants.
- To communicate effectively with all departments within the Hospital.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
BMI Healthcare Scheme
Staff Pension Scheme
25 days holiday per annum
Gym membership discount
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.