Theatre Practitioner - Multi Disciplined
BMI Meriden Hospital in Coventry is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Theatre Practitioner - Multi Disciplined to join their team of staff in the Theatre department.
This is a full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Nurse, Level 1
- Registered ODP
- To be well organised and calm
- Infection control audit results
- National Care Standards compliance
- Follow hospital and company policies and procedures
- Scrub and recovery skills
- Ability to act as ‘circulating personnel’
- Knowledge of TSSU and anaesthetic activities
- Organising/management ability
Duties of this role include:
- To work as part of the theatre team ensuring high standards of patient safety and care and to act in a professional manner
- To be involved with the management of the theatre team and assist with the training of work colleagues.
- To be a competent ODP/Nurse Practitioner having adequate knowledge of theatre techniques and Consultant requirements
- To competently lead the theatre team during an operating session in accordance with the National Care Standards.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Dental Plan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Gym membership discount
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.