RGN - Pre Assessment - Leicester
Position - RGN - Pre Assessment - Leicester
Ref - DBPREASSLEI
Hours - Part Time - 20-30 hours
Salary - £26,302-£35,255 DOE
We are looking to recruit experienced, motivated Registered Nurses, to join our committed Pre-Assessment nursing team. Our client can offer the opportunity to work in a varied, challenging but rewarding role in a friendly and supportive working environment.
On a daily basis you will work in our Pre-Assessment clinics treating a diverse variety of patients from many different specialties.
As a Registered Nurse you will get the opportunity to work with some of the region's top Consultants so you will be exposed to innovative evidence-based clinical techniques. We commit to Nurses well-being through training, support and reward. This helps ensure that Nurses are able to increase and diversify their skills to meet our high clinical standards.
Our client's hospitals are delivering increasingly complex and acute care, and this requires highly skilled and consistent nursing teams. All of this is underpinned by a nursing culture which focuses on impeccable patient care above all else.
* Primarily responsible for ensuring that adults requiring surgery are fit for anaesthesia.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
* A flexible approach who is forward thinking.
* Ability to be self-motivated,
* First level registered nurse with evidence of continuing personal development.
* Previous experience of working in pre-operative assessment is also essential. .
* Market competitive basic salary
* Bonus opportunity
* Contributory pension scheme
* Life assurance
* Private medical cover
* Wellness screening
* Eyesight tests
* Childcare vouchers
* Cycle to work
* Gym membership
* Transport season ticket loans
* Motivating workplace environment.
Pre Assessment, Outpatients, Theatre, RGN
For more information please contact Darene Blackwood at Pulse on 0161 245 4453 / 07514 669415 or email me at .
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.