BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Mount Alvernia Hospital in Guildford has a vacancy for an Executive Director to join their team of staff.
This role is offered on a permanent, full time basis at 37.5 hours per week.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Business unit management in the healthcare, hospitality or other relevant sector
- Able to read and interpret financial and other data from spreadsheets and reports
- Talent and knowledge development
- Strategic thinker with good operational experience
- Self-motivated and able to inspire others to success
Duties of this role include:
- Formulate and implement a business plan for the hospital/s in line with the strategic direction of the Group
- Establish a culture that ensures consistent compliance with internal corporate policy and external regulatory standards across the hospital, through monitoring and driving improvements on clinical indicators
- Manage the consistent delivery of good, safe service in all aspects of the patient experience, and instil a culture of customer service throughout the hospital/s. Monitor effectiveness / success via patient satisfaction indicators, clinical incidents and complaints, and take action to deliver improvements
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with new and existing consultants, and identify / develop new opportunities for commercial growth
- Ensure strong levels of employee engagement, providing visible leadership and direction to all hospital staff
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
If you are committed to delivering excellence in patient care and would like to work for an organisation that values its staff, patients and consultants, we would like to hear from you.