Community Nurse - Ayrshire
As one of the UK's largest nursing agencies, Pulse is the leader for nursing jobs across the UK, offering hundreds of opportunities. We provide an excellent service with great nursing agency pay rates, benefits and rewards.
We are currently recruiting for a Registered General Nurse to work within the community in the Ayrshire area. The successful candidate will form part of the multidisciplinary care team providing support to patients in their own homes.
The highest level of clinical skills are required for this role and will include –
- Administering injections
- Stoma care
- Wound management
Many of the patients receive round the clock support and as such applicants must be flexible regarding shifts.
In order to be considered for this position you must hold a current NMC registration.
In order to register with Pulse, you will be required to meet our compliance standards which include satisfactory employment references and a Scottish Disclosure.
In return we offer the following benefits:
- Competitive Rates of Pay
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Daily Payroll Service
- Referral Scheme - earn upto £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*
- Fast-track registration
- Free Mandatory Training
- Scottish Disclosure fee reimbursed after qualifying period*
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
If you are interested in this role simply complete the quick application form below. If you need any further information about this or any of our other positions then please call the Scotland office where one of our team will be happy to help you.
*Terms and conditions apply