Registered General Nurse (RGN) - Dumfries
5 days left
- Job Type
We are seeking enthusiastic Registered General Nurses to work in and around the Dumfries and Galloway area. If you want to make a difference, we have exciting flexible opportunities available.
To apply you must have:
• Six months experience in an acute hospital setting.
• Current NMC Pin number
• Eligibility to work in the UK
As part of our recruitment process we would be required to obtain satisfactory references from current and previous employers, covering a period of three years.
You must show the following skills:
• Committed to delivering a high standard of nursing care.
• Communicating effectively.
• High standards of clinical practice.
Benefits you can receive working though Pulse:
• Recommend a friend bonus scheme *.
• Variety of shifts available to suit your needs - we work from your availability offering you flexibility to work when you want.
• Online booking system available to all our temp staff.
• Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants.
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity and the services we offer, contact Pulse today.
* Terms & Conditions apply.
Apply for Registered General Nurse (RGN) - Dumfries
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly