This job is no longer available
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Shelburne Hospital in High Wycombe has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff.
This post is for 27 hours per week, working a rotational shift pattern.
It is essential that applicants have the following:
- RGN with NMC Registration
- Updated Clinical Ski8lls
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Good theoretical knowledge
- Previous experience in an acute setting
- Commitment to providing a quality service to our patients and consultants
- Familiarity with clinical governance activities
Duties of this role include:
- Demonstrating a consistently high standard of nursing care for a caseload of patients in keeping with the philosophies of the hospital and department
- Providing, maintaining and implementing individualised patient care
- Ensuring the continuity of high quality patient care, providing safety, dignity and confidentiality of patients, visitors and staff members
- Promoting and supporting good communication with all departments with the Hospital and external agencies
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
If you are committed to delivering excellence in patient care and would like to work for an organisation that values its staff, patients and consultants, we would like to hear from you. To be considered for this role, please complete our brief online application form and we will be in touch within 14 days of the closing date.