This job is no longer available
Immediate Start for Pathways Trained 111 Clinical Advisor
Hays Healthcare are the UK's leading provider of agency nurses and paramedics to 111 services nationwide.
We are currently recruiting 111 Nurse Advisors to work regular shifts in Ashford, Kent. This is an excellent location for nurses living in the London and the South East of England. The site is conveniently located within walking distance Ashford train station.
You must be a Registered Nurse or Paramedic and hold a valid NMC pin card or HCPC. You must have recent experience in a 111-nurse advisor role, be Pathways trained and be able to commit to a minimum of 15 hours per week.
Hays Healthcare offer excellent rates of pay for clinicians looking for full time agency work, or wanting to work additional shifts on top of their substantive post.
· Hourly rates between £18 - £45
· Great earning potential and holiday pay
· A choice of flexible shift patterns to suit your life-style
· Ongoing and regular agency work on a 3 month rolling contract
· Regular CPD and mandatory training available throughout the year
· A dedicated point of contact from our nursing recruitment team in Leeds.
If you are a 111 clinical advisor and would like further information on this exciting nursing role please call or email Paul Deaves.
Tel: Hays Healthcare - 0113 200 3705
If you know a friend or colleague who are currently working in a 111-nurse advisor role and might be interested in working for Hays Healthcare, refer them to us and earn yourself a £250 referral bonus.